Eduaide.Ai Pro Announcement
Of Teachers, By Teachers, For Teachers
An appeal from Thomas Thompson - Co-founder of Eduaide.Ai,
As a public school teacher, I see daily the challenges of providing high-quality instruction at scale—colleagues who are under-resourced, saddled with administrative tasks, or burnt out. There is a breakdown in the research-to-practice pipeline, and many new teachers feel unsupported. High turnover rates year after year make schools revolving doors that struggle to retain talent.
The mission of Eduaide.Ai is to make high-quality teaching resources universally available. Accomplishing this mission will not solve all the problems I described above, but it will save teachers time and refine the instructional design process—a step in the right direction.
Bringing Eduaide.Ai, however, to its fullest potential will take resources we can no longer independently provide. There are costs associated with making generative resources accessible to teachers. To cover these costs and fund the further development of Eduaide.Ai, we are launching Eduaide Pro for $5.99 a month and a reduced yearly option that will be released in the upcoming weeks.
Pricing Comparison for Education based Generative AI
|$8 /month (billed annually at $96)
|TeacherBot.io Pro Plus
Accompanying this announcment is a promise...
Cost should never be a barrier to accessing high-quality teaching resources. Even though we must launch Pro to keep Eduaide functioning at a high level and growing, we are bound to our mission.
Therefore, we will take the following measures:
- Many resources on the site will remain freely and openly available.
- Our beta users who have helped to make Eduaide what it is today can obtain a year subscription to Eduaide Pro at half the cost.
- If the cost of Eduaide Pro proves to be a significant barrier to access, you can write to us using the contact form on our site and explain your circumstances. We will grant those requests access to Eduaide Pro free of charge.
- We have priced Eduaide Pro to cover our costs and keep the lights on as we further develop this platform, not to make wide profit margins. As such, this makes Eduaide a significantly cheaper option than almost any other premium AI tool.
Our rationale for launching Eduaide Pro is to make the following features and improvements feasible.
- Custom Resource Creation
- Create new resource types on Eduaide.Ai using our open-access prompt structures. Save these resources to your application or share them with other users
- Resource Sharing
- Share your creations with a community of practice to freely and openly retain, reuse, revise, remix, and redistribute educational resources.
- Get feedback and advice from other Eduaide users.
- Multimodel / Multimodal
- As different generative models are built, new affordances will reveal themselves. Eduaide will ferry users between many different types of generative AI to create a multimodal experience—slides, graphic organizers, and instructional visualizations—all on one platform
- Instructional Design Roadmap
- Graphic Organizers and Concepts Map builder with generative fill
- Early Learning Resources
Stay tuned for a more in-depth roadmap coming soon...